We understand excellent customer service is down to the people we work with, and therefore at Chadkirk Transport, we’re proud to employ the best in the business.
We pride ourselves on always being polite and professional with a genuine desire to help, whether your role is in our head office helping customers with quotes, or you’re out delivering goods.
We’re committed to investing in our people and are continuously putting them through industry recognised training programmes to grow their skills and experience. We believe it’s hugely important to recognise employees for their hard work and dedication, and therefore we have a quarterly bonus scheme in place to reward staff members who are always achieving expectations. We also provide driver CPC and ADR training.
Are you looking for something new? We’re always on the lookout for experienced and talented drivers, whether you hold a standard driving licence or anything up to Class 1. We need drivers who are flexible, able to work unsociable hours and at short notice – the same day haulage and courier business is not a 9am to 5pm job.
Whether you’re looking for driver opportunities, a role at our head office in Stockport, Cheshire, or you’re interested in joining our sub-contractor list, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 449 7323.
Vacancy – Office Administrator (maternity cover)
- Stockport (SK7)
- Part-time, temporary position for 7 months (maternity cover)
- 24 hours a week (breaks will be deducted)
- Can be 3 full days or 5 short days – will be agreed with the successful candidate
- May turn into a permanent position
** YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START BEFORE CHRISTMAS **
Who We Are
Chadkirk Transport is a small but fast-growing company located in Romiley, Stockport. Since 2009, we have been delivering a same day courier and haulage service to a range of different customers and we now require an active class 2 driver to join our growing team.
As Office Administrator, your job duties will entail the following:
- Answering inbound calls and taking messages
- Dealing with customers
- Assisting the drivers with their jobs
- Processing transport orders
- Compile monthly transport reports
- Filing and monitoring the central email inbox
- Assisting the Managing Director in filing and monitoring the accounts email inbox
- Input and process invoices
- Compile the weekly payment runs
- Resolve payment queries for suppliers and customers
- Data entry
- Updating Company information
- Collecting relevant documentation
- Basic social media
- General office admin including scanning, photocopying and filing
- Carry out other tasks and duties as required
Essential Skills & Experience
- Self starter, able to hit the ground running and multi-task
- Excellent communicator
- Good telephone manner
- Strong administration skills
- Proactive approach
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Highly motivated
- Skills in using Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Problem solver
- Positive attitude
- Enjoys working in fast paced environment
Experience in the transport industry would be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return
A competitive salary, free onsite parking and a friendly working environment.
We would need the candidate to start as soon as possible before Christmas.
If you feel this is the job for you and you have the necessary skills for this exciting role, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Only those that are successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.